Brand: Arthur Court
- Rustle up some grub with a unique horseshoe-inspired serving platter with matching spatula server
- Lustrously polished aluminum, hand carved and detailed with a complimenting stainless steel blade
- Large presentation platter with a slightly recessed serving area ideal for appetizers or main course
- Wash by hand with mild dish soap and dry immediately - do not put in dishwasher.
- Comes in Gift Box perfect for Equesterian home or Horse lover in your life
Publisher: Arthur Court
Details: Saddle up to a delicious dish served on an impressively polished horseshoe platter from Arthur Court. Hand-polished aluminum alloy metal - approved for food service by the FDA - in the shape of a large horseshoe is the perfect vessel to display sliced meat and cheeses or diced fruit at your next country-themed soiree. The large horseshoe is completed with a diamond-shaped scalloped edge, and the serving area itself is slightly recessed into the interior of the shoe. Finely detailed caring of the horseshoe itself is echoed in the minute detail of the accompanying serving spatula. The spreading surface allows your guests to scoop delicious dips or lift tiny amuse-bouches. This platter arrives in a gift box, ideal for presenting as a hostess gift. Wash with gentle soap and water, then polish to dryness with a soft cloth. This platter is tarnish-resistant.Line your meat and cheese in the U-shaped pattern of this dish, while its realistic nail marks accent your food. Three, small horseshoes form convenient finger holes in the server's handle to complete this handmade, aluminum set.
Package Dimensions: 8.9 x 8.2 x 0.9 inches