Brand: Arthur Court
- The perfect accessory for a rustic kitchen or basement bar, this bottle opener is sturdy and unique
- Buffed aluminum created in the shape of a bridle bit, using the sand-cast method of metal working
- Open even the most resistant bottle cap with a strong yet whimsical bottle opener
- Wash by hand with mild dish soap and dry immediately - do not put in dishwasher.
- Comes in Gift Box perfect for Thank you or Horse Lover
Publisher: Arthur Court
Details: Saddle up and enliven your bar decor with the two-bit bottle opener from the Equestrian Collection by Arthur Court. Sand-cast aluminum is rendered in the shape of a classic Western bridle bit, a perfect addition to the horse-lover's rustic kitchen decor. The opener tip is made from stainless steel, firmly welded into place on the bit handle making the opener extremely durable, ideal for opening even the toughest caps. This bottle opener is crafted from a designer aluminum alloy, fully compliant with FDA regulations for food-safe materials, as is the stainless lever. To clean your bottle opener, wash with gentle soap and warm water, then dry immediately. Although the bottle opener is made of tarnish-resistant metal, you may choose to polish it for an enhanced shine. This tool is delivered in a gift box, ideal for a hostess gift or wedding registry.One bit attaches to the neck of this bottle opener, its sturdy design perfect for wrenching open the toughest beer. Don't get confused by the realistic detail in this handmade, aluminum piece. Only one side opens the bottle.
Package Dimensions: 6.7 x 3.3 x 2.3 inches